Discover the beautiful Christian churches and monasteries in a peaceful, private and luxury way! Follow the Christian and Byzantine history and culture from ancient time to present day.
DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION: Athens. Our driver with his vehicle will be waiting at the exact spot that you have arranged according to the scheduled time of your appointment.
|START TIME||The date and time you will inform us.|
|END TIME||After 8 hours.|
|WEAR||Footwear with rubber soles and sun hat.
Please notice that there is a dress code for visits to the monasteries, ladies are required to wear skirts and gentlemen need to be in in long trousers.
Local operator reserves the right to modify the rout and alter the itinerary in case of national holidays, strikes or any reason beyond his/her control.
- Free cancellation: 7 days prior to date of activity
- 20% cancellation fee: between 4 – 6 days prior to date of activity.
- 100% cancellation fee: less than 4 days before the date of activity.
|Month||January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December|
You will visit:
Starting from your hotel in Athens you will visit:
- Prokopi is located on the north side of the island Evia hidden amongst pines and plane-trees and it’s the village where the relic of Saint John the Russian is kept, brought over by refugees from Asia Minor. The valley of Prokopi is simply amazing, full of huge plane-trees and running waters.
- Near Prokopi the villages of Pili and Blachia are situated. The route leads you through an amazing pine forest. Here the visitors can admire the sandy beaches that blend with the waters of the Aegean.
- At the end of the tour you will be transferred back to your hotel.