Enjoy a relaxing tour of Rhodes and visit the Valley of Butterflies, the Fillerimos Hill and the ancient Acropolis of Ialyssos
DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION: Rhodes. Departure Time 09:00.
|START TIME||The date you will inform us at 09:00.|
|END TIME||After 5 hours.|
|WEAR||Footwear with rubber soles and sun hat.
Local operator reserves the right to modify the rout and alter the itinerary in case of national holidays, strikes or any reason beyond his/her control.
- Free cancellation: 7 days prior to date of activity
- 20% cancellation fee: between 4 – 6 days prior to date of activity.
- 100% cancellation fee: less than 4 days before the date of activity.
|Location||Butterflies Valley, Filerimos Rhodes, Rhodes|
|Month||January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December|
You will visit:
- The Valley of Butterflies, the unique and peaceful ecological setting, being a true pride of nature with narrow rock walkways, lakes decorated by water-lilies, rustic bridges, running waters, waterfalls and resting places loaded with millions of brown-red butterflies from mid-June to September.
- The museum with a large variety of different species.
- After a short drive we will ascent to the top of Filerimos Hill, where you will visit the monastery of Our Lady and the remains of the ancient acropolis of Ialyssos, one of the three ancient cities of Rhodes Island. Visitors can walk along a “Golgotha”, a tree sheltered pathway with a series of shrines with scenes of the Holly Passion. This foot way leads to an enormous imposing cross, from the top of which one can cherish the outstanding view of villages and bright green valleys that are generously stretched around.