This is an adage of Nikos Kazantzakis, one of the most important Greek writers, and he was right! Let us introduce you the real Crete. In two hours we will go deep into Cretan culture and we will learn things about the Cretan tradition. We will meet the Cretan knife makers that create with their own hands magnificent artworks. The Cretan knife is a very important and historical symbol for the Cretan tradition. After that, you will surprise your palate with Cretan wine varieties and delicious gastronomic experiences. We will taste different expressions of Cretan wines pairing with some incredible traditional delicatessen. At the end we will visit the Folklore museum of Chania, where we will travel through the centuries. Extraordinary exhibits and analytic details will teach us about the themes of the past. There we will see the traditional uniforms and suits, the simple house tools and those things that nowadays are almost gone. In this tour you will feel the famous Cretan hospitality, the special way that we live and you will keep that memory in a very important place inside your heart.
- Discover the 5 civilization greatness in one city
- Explore the narrow streets of the old town
- Enjoy a ride through the historical sights of the old town and the Venetian harbour
- Taste delicious Cretan wine varieties
- Visit the Folklore Museum of Chania
- Admire the monuments, architecture and feel the unique beauty around you
- Learn about the history of Crete
- Take photos and share the experience
- Enjoy the ride with your family or friends with the fun, eco and smart Trikke
What is included in this tour?
Items that are included in the cost of tour price.
- An electric Trikke vehicle
- Escort who presents you the sights and monuments
- Protective helmets
- Bottled water
- Safety instructions and brief orientation at the beginning
- Photos sent to you for free electronically after the tour
- Entrances fees of all the museums
- Third party liability insurance
Whats not included in this tour.
Items that are not included in the cost of tour price.
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Participants’ transfer to the activity’s starting point
All Year Every day
-The company reserves the right to make minor changes in the program when this is considered necessary, for example in case of unfavorable weather conditions. This can be done without prior notice.
-Reservations must be made 24 hours before the tour. A cancellation must be done 5 days before the tour. In case of later cancellations, no refund will be made from the company.
-If a tour is cancelled due to few participants or bad weather conditions, the company will refund 100% of made payments.
Episkopou Chrysanthou 37 str. Chania, Crete, Greece
Children 5-11 years old: Free