Visit the famous island of Symi with the traditional houses and charming neoclassical buildings that feature red tiled peaked roots and wonderful balconies. Here you can enjoy relaxing walks along the colourful coastline and listening to the sound of the waves. On Symi’s southwest coast, lies the monastery of the Archangel Michael Panormitis. This landmark in the early 18th century and overlooks the bay. Here you will see the marvellous temples and listen to hundreds of stories and myths that the local people share about the place.
DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION: Rhodes. Departure Time 09:00.
|START TIME||The date you will inform us at 09:00|
|END TIME||After 8 hours.|
|WEAR||Footwear with rubber soles and sun hat.
Please notice that there is dress code for visits to the monasteries, ladies are required to wear skirts and gentlemen need to be in in long trousers.
Local operator reserves the right to modify the rout and alter the itinerary in case of national holidays, strikes or any reason beyond his/her control.
- Free cancellation: 7 days prior to date of activity
- 20% cancellation fee: between 4 – 6 days prior to date of activity.
- 100% cancellation fee: less than 4 days before the date of activity.
|Location||Rhodes, Symi & Panormitis|
|Month||January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December|
You will visit:
- The beautiful island of Symi with the traditional houses and enjoy your day under the sea!
- The Monastery of the Archangel Michael Panormitis.