Driving along he scenic coast, you will reach the Corinth Canal with its breath-taking view. Explore Ancient Corinth, the Temple of Apollo and the archaeological museum.
DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION: Athens. Our driver with his vehicle will be waiting at the exact spot that you have arranged according to the scheduled time of your appointment.
|START TIME||The date and time you will inform us.|
|END TIME||After 5 hours.|
|WEAR||Footwear with rubber soles and sun hat.
Local operator reserves the right to modify the rout and alter the itinerary in case of national holidays, strikes or any reason beyond his/her control.
- Free cancellation: 7 days prior to date of activity
- 20% cancellation fee: between 4 – 6 days prior to date of activity.
- 100% cancellation fee: less than 4 days before the date of activity.
|Month||January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December|
You will visit:
- The Corinth canal (Isthmus) with its breath-taking view
- The town of Corinth where St. Paul lived. The remains of the Ancient City, the Agora, the Temple of Apollo and the Museum
- At the end of the tour you will be transferred back to your hotel.