Don’t miss Rhodes City tour with luxury way, a truly unique opportunity to see all the highlights. The famous Old town, the three Windmills, the Mandraki Harbour, the two Deer where it is believed that the Colossus once stood, and the underwater Aquarium. You will enjoy a panoramic view of the City and the sea shore, passing from Monte Smith, you will see the ruins of the Temple of Apollo, the impressive open air ancient Stadium and the Amphitheatre.
DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION: Rhodes. Departure Time 09:00.
|START TIME||The date you will inform us at 09:00.|
|END TIME||After 5 hours.|
|WEAR||Footwear with rubber soles and sun hat.
Local operator reserves the right to modify the rout and alter the itinerary in case of national holidays, strikes or any reason beyond his/her control.
If you wish to stay in the old town, and you will not return with the bus you have to inform the guide that you will be making your own way to your accommodation.
- Free cancellation: 7 days prior to date of activity
- 20% cancellation fee: between 4 – 6 days prior to date of activity.
- 100% cancellation fee: less than 4 days before the date of activity.
|Month||January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December|
You will visit:
- The Ancient stadium of the temple of Apollo, where you will have a 45 min. tour & time to take photographs.
- Next on, to the walls of the Old Town, where you will leave the bus and walk through the Gate of Amboise and guided to the outside of the Knights Palace, the Inn of England & Archaeological Museum.
- After the tour, you will be advised on the meeting point from the return coach and have free time to explore & shop in the old town.