Driving along the scenic coast, you will reach the Corinth Canal with its breath-taking view. Explore Ancient Corinth and the imposing castle of Acro-Corinth. Mycenae the Kingdom of mythical Agamemnon and enjoy a walk through the traditional narrow streets of Nafplion. Visit the most famous theatre of the world “the theatre of Epidaurus”.
DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION: Athens. Our driver with his vehicle will be waiting at the exact spot that you have arranged according to the scheduled time of your appointment.
|START TIME||The date and time you will inform us.|
|END TIME||After 9 hours.|
|WEAR||Footwear with rubber soles and sun hat.
Local operator reserves the right to modify the rout and alter the itinerary in case of national holidays, strikes or any reason beyond his/her control.
- Free cancellation: 7 days prior to date of activity
- 20% cancellation fee: between 4 – 6 days prior to date of activity.
- 100% cancellation fee: less than 4 days before the date of activity.
|Month||January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December|
You will visit:
- The Corinth canal (Isthmus) with its breath-taking view
- Ancient Corinth, Museum and Acro – Corinth where you will visit the imposing castle on a natural acropolis towering 1,885 feet above the plain of Corinth.
- Mycenae, where you will visit the Lion Gate, the Cyclopean walls, the Royal Palace and the Tomb of Agamemnon.
- Nafplion, visit the beautiful Palamidi situated on the city’s hill and enjoy a walk in the traditional narrow streets of the beautiful sea side town with the neoclassical buildings and its old historical churches.
- “The Theatre of Epidaurus”, well known for its exceptional acoustics which permit almost perfect intelligibility of unamplified spoken word from the proscenium or scene to all 15,000 spectators, regardless of their seating.
- At the end of the tour you will be transferred back to your hotel.