Explore Hydra one of the most beautiful island of Saronic Gulf. The town is built amphitheatrically around the port and It’s one of the safest islands as there are no vehicles and the main transportation is by donkeys.
You can enjoy your walk to the narrow romantic alleys, see the Parapets with the Canons, the marble Archive Building of Hydra and the house of the Tsamados family. Go to the Gymnastirio and to the Temple of Saint Fotini, the Kala Pigadia, the Temple of Prophet Elias and the Temple of Saint Eutaksia.
Continue to the coastal road which passes the House of Koundouriotis and from there you can reach Spilia, Milous, Kamini and Vihos.
DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION: Athens. Our driver with his vehicle will be waiting at the exact spot that you have arranged according to the scheduled time of your appointment.
|START TIME||The date and time you will inform us.|
|END TIME||After 9 hours.|
|WEAR||Footwear with rubber soles and sun hat.
Local operator reserves the right to modify the rout and alter the itinerary in case of national holidays, strikes or any reason beyond his/her control.
- Free cancellation: 7 days prior to date of activity
- 20% cancellation fee: between 4 – 6 days prior to date of activity.
- 100% cancellation fee: less than 4 days before the date of activity.
|Month||January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December|
You will visit:
- Our driver will pick you up from your hotel and transfer you to Piraeus port.
- Embarkation on the flying cat at 09:00
- Arrival at Hydra port
- Free time to explore the beautiful island
- Departure from Hydra port at 16:20
- Arrival at Piraeus port at 18:00
- Transfer to your hotel