Driving along he scenic coast, you will reach the Corinth Canal with its breath-taking view. Explore the beautiful city of Sparta, one of the most important cities in the ancient Greece. Visit the Byzantine town of Mystras.
DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION: Athens. Our driver with his vehicle will be waiting at the exact spot that you have arranged according to the scheduled time of your appointment.
|START TIME||The date and time you will inform us.|
|END TIME||After 10 hours.|
|WEAR||Footwear with rubber soles and sun hat.
Please notice that there is a dress code for visits to the monasteries, ladies are required to wear skirts and gentlemen need to be in in long trousers.
Local operator reserves the right to modify the rout and alter the itinerary in case of national holidays, strikes or any reason beyond his/her control.
- Free cancellation: 7 days prior to date of activity
- 20% cancellation fee: between 4 – 6 days prior to date of activity.
- 100% cancellation fee: less than 4 days before the date of activity.
|Month||January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December|
You will visit:
- The Corinth canal (Isthmus) with its breath-taking view.
- The town of Sparta including the Acropolis, the temple of goddess Artemis, the archaeological museum and the museum of Olives.
- The Byzantine town of Mystras, one of the most significant sites.
- At the end of the tour you will be transferred back to your hotel.