Explore Athens in a private and luxury way! Follow the history and culture from ancient time to present day.
Visit Acropolis, the historical site of Hadrian’s Arch, the Temple of Olympian Zeus, Kalimarmaro Stadium, Zapion Megaro, the Unknown Soldier’s monument. Drive along the coastal road and enjoy the “Athens Riviera”, the famous Vouliagmeni Lake and visit the 5th century B.C. temple of Poseidon in Cape Sounion with the most beautiful panoramic view of the Aegean Sea.
DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION: Athens. Our driver with his vehicle will be waiting at the exact spot that you have arranged according to the scheduled time of your appointment.
|START TIME||The date and time you will inform us.|
|END TIME||After 8 hours.|
|WEAR||Footwear with rubber soles and sun hat.
Local operator reserves the right to modify the rout and alter the itinerary in case of national holidays, strikes or any reason beyond his/her control.
- Free cancellation: 7 days prior to date of activity
- 20% cancellation fee: between 4 – 6 days prior to date of activity.
- 100% cancellation fee: less than 4 days before the date of activity.
|Month||January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December|
You will visit:
- The most famous square of Athens, Syndagma square (constitution square) and the imposing Greek parliament.
- The historical site of Hadrian’s Arch
- The historical temple of Olympian Zeus.
- The Kalimarmaro Stadium (or Panathenaic), where the first Olympic Games were held in 1896.
- The Presidential Guard with their distinctive traditional uniforms.
- The Zapion Megaro and the Unknown Soldier’s monument.
- The Ancient Trilogy: The University, the Athens Academy as well as the National Library.
- The Acropolis the birthplace of human civilization
- The Lycabettus Hill, the highest point of Athens with a panoramic view.
- Drive along the coastal road enjoy the “Athens Riviera”
- Vouliagmeni Lake
- The Temple of Poseidon at Cape Sounion
At the end of the tour you will be transferred back to your hotel.