Visit the popular Greek islands of Aegina, Poros and Hydra on a full day cruise starting from Athens. You will enjoy the beauty of the islands, delicious food, traditional Greek music and dancing on board.
DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION: Athens. Our driver with his vehicle will be waiting at the exact spot that you have arranged according to the scheduled time of your appointment and transfer you to the port where the boat berth.
|START TIME||The date and time you will inform us.|
|END TIME||After 12 hours.|
|WEAR||Footwear with rubber soles and sun hat.
Local operator reserves the right to modify the rout and alter the itinerary in case of national holidays, strikes or any reason beyond his/her control.
What to Remember: Sail from port at 08:00 – Arrival at port at 19:30
- Free cancellation: 7 days prior to date of activity
- 20% cancellation fee: between 4 – 6 days prior to date of activity.
- 100% cancellation fee: less than 4 days before the date of activity.
|Location||Aegina, Athens, Hydra, Poros|
|Month||January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December|
You will visit:
Enjoy this one-day cruise to Aegina, Poros and Hydra
- Aegina, a beautiful island with a lot of history, known for its powerful naval force during the antiquity. Aegina is most famous for its renowned pistachio nuts, its green landscape, its medieval and Byzantine monuments as well as for its seaside villages like St. Marina where optional you can visit the temple of Goddess Aphaia and the Cathedral of St. Nektarios, religious center for Greek Orthodox people and remarkable construction of Byzantine Architecture.
- The beautiful and peaceful Poros, with a lot of green pine trees forests and its rugged shores and sandy beaches. The entrance of the harbor of the islands reveals a bustling waterfront lined with cafes, bars, shops and restaurants. During your free time in Poros, you will be able to enjoy a walk through the narrow streets and maybe walk up to the highest point for a panoramic view, from the Clock Tower.
- Hydra is a historical and picturesque islands with characteristic traditional architecture and local color, favorite meeting point for artists from all over the world. It will offer you a unique experience, with its beautiful amphitheatrically built harbor and its old mansion dominating the entrance of its small sheltered port. You will have fee time for a romantic walk through the island’s narrow streets.