Discover Athens with a short panoramic drive through the city center and enjoy all the highlights under the moon light.
DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION: Athens. Our driver with his vehicle will be waiting at the exact spot that you have arranged according to the scheduled time of your appointment.
|START TIME||The date and time you will inform us.|
|END TIME||After 4 hours.|
|WEAR||Footwear with rubber soles and sun hat.
Local operator reserves the right to modify the rout and alter the itinerary in case of national holidays, strikes or any reason beyond his/her control.
- Free cancellation: 7 days prior to date of activity
- 20% cancellation fee: between 4 – 6 days prior to date of activity.
- 100% cancellation fee: less than 4 days before the date of activity.
|Month||January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December|
You will visit:
- The most famous square of Athens, Syndagma square (constitution square) and the imposing Greek parliament.
- The historical site of Hadrian’s Arch
- The historical temple of Olympian Zeus.
- The Kalimarmaro Stadium (or Panathenaic), where the first Olympic Games were held in 1896.
- The Presidential Guard with their distinctive traditional uniforms.
- The Zapion Megaro and the Unknown Soldier’s monument.
- The Ancient Trilogy: The University, the Athens Academy as well as the National Library.
- The Acropolis the birthplace of human civilization
- Lycabettus Hill, the highest point of Athens with a panoramic view.
- The famous port of Piraeus, Piraeiki, the coast of Themistokleous, the Marina Zeas, Microlimano
- The hill of Kastela where the view is spectacular.
- At the end of the tour you will be transferred back to your hotel.