Enjoy a marvelous combination of 2 days tour and explore Athens in a private and luxury way! Follow the history and culture from ancient time to present day.
Visit Acropolis, the birthplace of human civilization, and all the highlights of Athens and “The Navel of the Earth”, the center of the ancient Greek world.
DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION: Athens. Our driver with his vehicle will be waiting at the exact spot that you have arranged according to the scheduled time of your appointment.
|START TIME||The date and time you will inform us.|
|END TIME||After 2 Days.|
|WEAR||Footwear with rubber soles and sun hat.
Please notice that there is a dress code for visits to the monasteries, ladies are required to wear skirts and gentlemen need to be in in long trousers.
Local operator reserves the right to modify the rout and alter the itinerary in case of national holidays, strikes or any reason beyond his/her control.
- Free cancellation: 20 days prior to date of activity
- 20% cancellation fee: between 13 days prior to date of activity.
- 100% cancellation fee: less than 8 days before the date of activity.
|Month||January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December|
You will visit:
Pick up from your hotel and explore the beauty of Athens, you will visit:
- The most famous square of Athens, Syndagma square (constitution square) and the imposing Greek parliament.
- The historical site of Hadrian’s Arch
- The historical temple of Olympian Zeus.
- The Kalimarmaro Stadium (or Panathenaic), where the first Olympic Games were held in 1896.
- The Presidential Guard with their distinctive traditional uniforms.
- The Zapion Megaro and the Unknown Soldier’s monument.
- The Ancient Trilogy: The University, the Athens Academy as well as the National Library.
- The Acropolis the birthplace of human civilization
- Lycabettus Hill, the highest point of Athens with a panoramic view.
At the end of the tour you will be transferred back to your hotel in Athens.
Pick up from your hotel in Athens and start your excursion to the mainland. You will visit:
- The plains of Viotia, the villages of Thives, Livadia and Arachova.
- On the slopes of Mount Parnassus, you will reach “The Navel of Earth” the center of the ancient Greek world.
- Visit the famous sanctuary, where Pythia said her famous oracles, the Temple of Apollo, the Theatre of Apollo, the Modern museum of Delphi, the Stadium and the Palestra, Castalia Spring and the Temple of Athena Pronea,
- The traditional village of Arachova famous for its hand-woven carpets, where you will have the chance to taste the local cuisine at one of the traditional taverns.
- The Monastery of Holy Lukas on the slope of Elikon Mountain. It is a saved Byzantine monastery with splendid mosaics.
- At the end of the tour you will be transferred back to your hotel in Athens.