Enjoy a 2-day tour starting from Athens and explore the Argolis region. Visit Mycenae, Nafplio, the famous Theatre of Epidaurus and “The Navel of the Earth”, the center of the ancient Greek world and the majestic Monasteries of Meteora.
DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION: Athens. Our driver with his vehicle will be waiting at the exact spot that you have arranged according to the scheduled time of your appointment.
|START TIME||The date and time you will inform us.|
|END TIME||After 2 Days.|
|WEAR||Footwear with rubber soles and sun hat.
Please notice that there is a dress code for visits to the monasteries, ladies are required to wear skirts and gentlemen need to be in in long trousers.
Local operator reserves the right to modify the rout and alter the itinerary in case of national holidays, strikes or any reason beyond his/her control.
- Free cancellation: 20 days prior to date of activity
- 20% cancellation fee: between 13 days prior to date of activity.
- 100% cancellation fee: less than 8 days before the date of activity.
|Month||January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December|
You will visit:
Starting from Athens you will visit:
- The Corinth canal with its breath-taking view
- Ancient Corinth, Museum and Acro – Corinth where you will visit the imposing castle on a natural acropolis towering 1,885 feet above the plain of Corinth.
- Mycenae, where you will visit the Lion Gate, the Cyclopean walls, the Royal Palace and the Tomb of Agamemnon.
- Nafplion, visit the beautiful Palamidi fortress with its 999 steps, situated on the city’s hill and enjoy a walk in the traditional narrow streets of the beautiful sea side town with the neoclassical buildings and its old historical churches.
- “The Theatre of Epidaurus”, well known for its exceptional acoustics which permit almost perfect intelligibility of unamplified spoken word from the proscenium or scene to all 15,000 spectators, regardless of their seating.
- After the visit depart for Delphi, passing through picturesque villages. Dinner and overnight.
- Visit the famous sanctuary, where Pythia said her famous oracles, the Temple of Apollo, the Theatre of Apollo, the Modern museum of Delphi, the Stadium and the Palestra, Castalia Spring and the Temple of Athena Pronea.
- The traditional village of Arachova famous for its hand-woven carpets, where you will have the chance to taste the local cuisine at one of the traditional taverns.
- After the visit depart for Athens