Enjoy a marvelous combination of 3 days – tour in a private and luxury way!
Visit Acropolis, the birthplace of human civilization, and all the highlights of Athens and start your trip to the beautiful mountain of Pelion. According the Greek mythology, Mount Pelion was the home of the mythical Centaurs. Experience this unspoiled world and explore the traditional villages and exotic beaches. Makrinitsa, Portaria, Milies, Tsagarada, Vizitsa, and Agios Georgios are the most traditional of Pelion, with grey stone roofs and paved paths.
DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION: Athens. Our driver with his vehicle will be waiting at the exact spot that you have arranged according to the scheduled time of your appointment.
|START TIME||The date and time you will inform us.|
|END TIME||After 3 Days.|
|WEAR||Footwear with rubber soles and sun hat.
Please notice that there is a dress code for visits to the monasteries, ladies are required to wear skirts and gentlemen need to be in in long trousers.
Local operator reserves the right to modify the rout and alter the itinerary in case of national holidays, strikes or any reason beyond his/her control.
- Free cancellation: 20 days prior to date of activity
- 20% cancellation fee: between 13 days prior to date of activity.
- 100% cancellation fee: less than 8 days before the date of activity.
|Month||January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December|
You will visit:
Pick up from your hotel and explore the beauty of Athens, you will visit:
- The Acropolis the birthplace of human civilization.
- All the highlights of Athens, the Hadrian’s Arch, the historical temple of Olympian Zeus, Kalimarmaro Stadium, the Ancient Trilogy: The University, the Athens Academy as well as the National Library.
After the visit depart for the Mount Pelion, passing through the beautiful mainland we reach Agios Georgios. Dinner and overnight.
After breakfast we will start our excursion to the most beautiful villages:
- Vizitsa a small, traditional village surrounded by forests and with a beautiful view to the sea of Pagasitikos bay.
- Milies, one of the most picturesque and traditional villages in the center of the peninsula. Milies is built in an amphitheatrically style, on the green mountain slopes of Mount Dikri. The village is called Millies (means apple trees) known for the production of apples trees.
- Portaria, at an altitude of 650m. With its stunning natural beauty, fresh spring waters, impressive traditional mansion and stoned paths. Famous for its silk products such as handkerchiefs, sashes or silk thread.
- Makrinitsa, built amphitheatrically along the slopes of a green mountainside, Makrinitsa is among the most picturesque villages of the region. It is divided in two settlements, Koukourava and Moutsara, only 500m one from another.
- Tsagarada, Among the most famous villages of Pelion, Tsagarada amazes visitors with the picturesque architecture and the unique view.
Dinner and return to the hotel.
- After breakfast we take the way back to visit Volos the famous capital, where you will enjoy a walk to the beautiful port as well as the traditional products.
- Return to Athens with a short stop to see the famous Thermopiles, Leonida’s statue, where the famous battle between Leonidas and the 300 Spartans against the Persians took place.
- Arrival to your hotel in the evening.